Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Maternity Leave


I wanted to take a moment to share information about my upcoming maternity leave. This will be my last week before I start my leave next week. While I am absent, Mr. Emmanuel Smith (known to my students as Mr. E) will be covering my classroom until the end of the school year. Mr. E spent several years as a substitute teacher and a long term substitute at UPA Elementary. Mr. E has been shadowing me in class for the last few days, getting to know my students and the curriculum. I am confident that Mr. E will do well in my absence.

If you have any questions before I leave, please let me know. If you have any questions or concerns after that, you can contact Mr. E by email, emmanuelsmith2009@gmail.com.

Thank you for all of your support thus far. I know that you will offer Mr. E the same level of support that I have received.

I wish you and your child a successful final quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment